First time setup
- Connected power and Ethernet cables.
- Direct customer to download the Nokia WiFi app.
- Connect a mobile device to the WiFi network and open the Nokia WiFi app.
- Click Get Started.
- Scan the QR code located underneath the router to log into the gateway via the app.
- If the customer has another Beacon 1.1 as an extender, follow the prompts to Add another Wi-Fi point. Otherwise Skip.
- You can customise the WiFi details here, otherwise click Finish.
- You will now be on the gateway settings page.
To configure the Internet
- From the gateway page click Settings in the bottom right.
- Under the GENERAL heading, click Advanced.
- Click Networking Mode and set the Mode to the authentication method (PPPoE or DHCP) and configure as required.